Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Experience of 1st sem at MEDHA Business School

My Parents approached me to pursue a PGPM degree that is why I joined MEDHA business School where I had completed my Bachelors in Management Studies and Diploma in Import Export Management. I was confused whether: What was the true benefit of the MBA program for me? Would it have made a difference if I had not come to business school at all?

When I came and joined the Medha Business School, I was a bit confused whether this institute could help me in gaining what I desired for. But, still I choose the positive approach within me that I will succeed. My previous experience in Bachelors and my work experience have already motivated a lot for me to manage my things. I even wanted to expand my friends circle and also learn more new things about the working conditions of the market. Over the past 6 Months I have learned a lot considering the syllabus, the environment and made good friends yet the most dominated keys are:

1. Picking the right tools - I learned so many tools across so many subjects that I soon began to feel like gadget man. Over time I realized that what made a difference was not correctly applying a tool, but applying the correct tool.

2. Multitasking like never before - I have never multi tasked like what I have perceived in this B-School. The normal daily schedule was never the same after there was a quick change in the management of MEDHA B- School. The changes was enormous where my schedule of going to college, attending lectures, preparing presentations, having quick food and no time to spend useless time.

3. Learning to accept failure – Never to get lost in the track of learning, this was helped by my classmates and professors where I learnt that even if you fail in achieving the desired goals, never to loose hope. I always approached my friends and college staffs for any problems I had and learned how to overcome it.

Learning in this B-school, felt like someone was continuously throwing many different things at you, where you sometimes try to neglect it or try to learn from it. The benefits of fight back and trying to achieve goals, where you loose some and win some but never loose ourselves was the purpose of this course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good your future will be very Bright

Yoga said...

Nice said !

Be Positive and you can gain lot

Anonymous said...

Hi..how you doing? well you doesn't know me for sure. I also doesn't you. Actually I am looking forward to Masters in business as in MBA and I got the call from Medha Business School. But I have no idea about this school. So can you please aware me about it in terms of placement and studies. Looking forward to your response. You can mail me on tannujn86@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.


Who would you consider the fifth Beatle? on RateItAll